High range pre-coloured wood stains, covered with UV Oil, all applied on a top quality Engineered European Oak timber flooring, with standard control on texture, colour and finish.
- We can offer a Gloss, Satin or Matt factory finish within days of order
- Standard plank of up to 1.9 meters length, with a board face width of 190mm.
- Exceptional 4mm wear layer of European Oak guaranty of the longevity of this product
- European Oak – ABC grade wear layer, 90% clear of knots and checks sourced from well-established European suppliers
- Robust base of high-quality tongue & groove Eucalyptus plywood, all sustainably sourced.
- A total structure height of 15mm, a good system height for engineered timber floorboard
- The top wear layer is covered with multiple coats high quality UV cured oil and/or Pigmented oils to create colour stronghold.
- Adhesion and fixing are simple: Squiggle glue, or full trowel bed, secret nail onto timber or weight down onto concrete bases. For floating systems adhere the tongue and groove of floorboards
- Suitable for commercial or residential premises
Also Available In:
Made In Penrith