Boral Timber Floorboards
Choose Boral timber floorboards and discover the advantages of natural timber, combined with a pre-finished, scratch-resistant surface.
Available in Spotted Gum, Blue Gum and Blackbutt, Boral timber floors are crafted to reflect the individual colour and grain of the wood.
Multi Layer Construction With Boral Timber Floorboards
Designed for use in large, open plan areas, the boards are engineered with multi-layer construction, highlighting the natural features of the timber species.
Enduring and easily maintained, the surface of Boral timber floorboards is protected with seven layers of UV cured acrylic lacquer coating, finished with a matte sheen.
Boral Flooring Is Easy Maintenence
Boral engineered flooring is easy to keep clean, with dry sweeping and vacuuming and the occasional light washing. However, cleaning with steam mops should be avoided.
At We Love Parquet, we are experts in installation of Boral timber flooring in Sydney properties.
Quick to install for new construction, Boral timber flooring has the advantage of being pre-finished.
- Boral engineered floorboards can be glued over concrete slab, plywood, or particle board.
- For renovations, Boral timber floorboards can be floated over existing timber floors or tiles.
- With pre-finished Boral engineered hardwood flooring, we can schedule installation to fit in with other trades’ requirements during construction or renovation.
- Boral engineered flooring has the advantage of creating no dust or fumes.
- Because Boral timber flooring has a pre-finished surface, the floor can be walked on just hours after installation.
Choose Boral Engineered Flooring
With three popular Australian timber species to reflect the style and trends of Australian home design, Boral timber Sydney could be the ideal solution for your timber flooring plans.
Contact Us For Boral Flooring
To find out more about installation of Boral timber flooring by We Love Parquet, contact Ivan Kirton on 1300 467 277. Alternatively, why not visit the We Love Parquet showroom at Shop 1, 193 Victoria St, Potts Point NSW 2011, to discuss your flooring with our experts?
*Boral is a registered trademark of Boral Limited or one of its subsidiaries.